Saturday, June 13, 2009

Module 1 Web 2.0



Having enrolled in this course this week I have spent a number of hours working through Module 1.  I have been able to create an i-Google account and personalised this to include some background about who I am and a photo that captures my great love of traveling.  I've got a much better sense about the use of pod-casts and I see that this now needs to be integrated into my teaching to enable my teaching to continue to evolve.
I've created an google email account and will start the process of using this as my main non-work email account.  I looked at Jan Harte's tips and resources.  I'm now recording the different usernames and passwords in the summary template that I downloaded.  
I've created my own blog and will look to develop this over time and to become comfortable in using its features.  I've joined in the school wet paint and will look to join the CEO wet paint next week-end.  I only intended to give an hour or two on this but it's blown out to much more than this as I'm only a beginner and it took a bit longer than expected.  So far I've enjoyed it and will look to continue working on my wikki next week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment