Monday, July 13, 2009

Module 3



Worked through the igoogle documents section from Module 4 and found how useful it will be to have shared documents that can be amended by a number of contributors. As the number of documents increase I'll pay around with the folders and organisation. I'll also look at importing email addresses from my school My Classes site to save entering everyone's email addresses again. This function of igoogle documents is an excellent one because the number of amendments that I and other people make which we then have to email goes on and on. I'll also set this up for my Year 12 Economics class so small groups or even the whole class can start to amend summary notes. I like how you can go back and retrieve an earlier version just in case the change made by a contributor is not the one that we want as the confirmed document. I'm starting to progress through the course at a faster pace now after a very slow start.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous blog John! There's no stopping you now. I look forward to reading the next installments. Cara xoxo

    ReplyDelete